How to Buy Guide for Pro-Aquaz
We have tried to make the ordering process as easy as possible
- Simply place your order online & you will receive an email with Instructions & a PDF E-Voucher attached to cover the cost of the impressions to be taken at one of our registered trade partners
- Using the search map below find an Impression Taker in your area
- Book an appointment directly with the Impression Taker.
- Ensure you tell them you need impressions for a Custom Ear Product & you have an Impression Voucher for Pro-Aquaz & ACS. (please print & take your voucher with you)
- After taking your Impressions the Impression Taker will send them directly to the lab to be scanned & turned into a digital file to manufacture your Pro-Aquaz.
- We will let you know by e-mail once your order is in manufacture.
- You will receive an email to let you know when your Pro-Aquaz order is ready to be dispatched. Manufacture time is usually around 10 working days after the impressions are received at the Lab.
Alternatively, ear impressions can be taken at our Pro-Aquaz & Pro-Earz office in Newquay. Please contact us on the numbers below to arrange an appointment.
Any problems with obtaining an appointment for Impressions please contact us on 01637 520396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom products require good deep impressions in order to create a seal in the ear so it is important there is no wax blocking the ear canal. If you think you may have a wax build up, please discuss this with the Audiologist when making an appointment for your ear impressions. You may be charged a fee if an impression provider is unable to take impressions on the day.
- Once received we scan your ear impressions & an electronic copy will remain good to use for four years, so if you want anything else from the custom product range from Pro-Aquaz or Pro-Earz you can order directly with us – no need for another set of ear impressions to be taken.
- *Children* – Not all dealers are able to take ear impressions for Children. Please check with us to ensure there is an impression taker in your area that can do impressions for children.
If you are not in the UK we have partners in various locations around the world who can take impressions & send them to us.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements & shipping costs on.