Every ACS Emotion Live! has a pair of built-in, wide-band, natural response microphones! Interfacing our new Ambient Live! Pack between a wireless belt pack or mixer, your Live! In-ear monitors will allow you to introduce and adjust your ambient surroundings independently from the mix. This gives you the ability to control the outside sound and safely eliminate the isolation experienced by wearing good sealing in-ear monitors. The full 3D effect of the ambient signal perfectly mimics your natural hearing, giving you great positional ambient cues and is much more effective than stage pick-up mics which must be controlled at the desk and do not give a sense of depth or position. All of this is seamlessly taken care of by the intelligent DSP system integrated into the Ambient Live! Pack with great clarity and ultra-low latency.
So, if you’re ready to take your IEM experience to the next level you can view the Ambient Live! Pack on our website and download the specification sheet and snap up one of our new Ambient Live! Packs and start enjoying the benefits of going Live!
- 5 Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers: Single Low, Dual Mid, Dual High
- Patent pending IRIS and exclusive SSI technology
- Tuned vented port with a 17dB ambient attenuating filter
- Built from 40 Shore medical grade silicone finished with a hard wearing flexible lacquer
- Detachable cable with 2-pin connection and memory ear hook
- 3-way crossover configuration
- Cable Length 1.3m
- Frequency Range 20hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity 120.6db @ 1Khz
- Impedance 83ohms @ 1Khz
- Input Connector Straight 3.5mm Gold-Plated
- Noise Isolation Approximately a 30dB reduction of ambient noise
- A personalised presentation box with ACS Carry Case
- ACS Revivo – Portable Electronic Dryer & Sanitiser
- ACS Wax Removal Tool
- ACS Comfort Cream
- 3.5mm to 1/4″ Step-Up Adapter
- Care and Usage Instructions
- Have your name or other text lasered on to each side (Up to 10 characters including spaces).
- Custom In-Ear Monitors are made in clear silicone as standard or you can choose an optional colour
Care and Maintenance
We make our in-ear monitors with pride and like all things worth having, they are worth looking after. Just follow these simple rules and you should receive many years of trouble-free service.
- Check the sound ducts after each use and use the wire pick supplied to remove any ear wax that has made its way into the tubing.
- Never use the cables to remove your in-ear monitors – this will eventually put strain on the connector and will damage the cable or socket.
- Ensure moisture from either humidity or sweat is removed straight after use. We supply silica gel and a zip up pouch for this purpose. We recommend using your ACS Revivo Dryer and Sanitiser after each use.
- Finally, read the instructions supplied.